This year’s changes include:
- Helicopters have been included into the applicable places in the Regulations to address the specific requirements and differences for helicopter operations.
- A new table has been added to Subsection 1.5 to address designated postal (mail) operators’ training.
- The regulatory requirements applicable to lithium batteries have again been subject toreview and revision.
- Revision to the special provision for aircraft batteries to specifically allow for lithiumion aircraft batteries to be shipped on a passenger aircraft up to 35 kg net.
- Amendments have been made to the Glossary, these include a revision to the definitionof “net quantity”.
(Not all changes are included in this list)
The Compliance Kit consist of:
- The Dangerous Goods Regulations Manual
- The Dangerous Goods Quick Reference Guide (English Compliance Kits only)
- The eDGR CD-ROM
- A Dangerous Goods Awareness poster
- A unique safety awareness CD-ROM to help train your employees
- The Dangerous Goods ruler for reading section 4.2 (the blue pages) and
- Guidelines for Shipping Lithium Batteries booklet (English Compliance Kits only)
This item ships within 24 hours once pre-orders are received by the publisher.