This year’s changes include:
- Helicopters have been included into the applicable places in the Regulations to address the specific requirements and differences for helicopter operations.
- A new table has been added to Subsection 1.5 to address designated postal (mail) operators’ training.
- The regulatory requirements applicable to lithium batteries have again been subject toreview and revision.
- Revision to the special provision for aircraft batteries to specifically allow for lithiumion aircraft batteries to be shipped on a passenger aircraft up to 35 kg net.
- Amendments have been made to the Glossary, these include a revision to the definitionof “net quantity”.
(Not all changes are included in this list)
Why buy IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations?
- Easily Identify what is considered to be a dangerous good
- Ensure all necessary documentation is completed correctly
- Gain access to the regulations on how to prepare a shipment that includes dangerous goods
- Be certain that dangerous goods are properly prepared for transport
- Know what commodities can or cannot board an aircraft
- Avoid penalties and fines and make sure your shipments arrive safely and on time
- Avoid costly delays from non-compliant shipments
|Publisher||International Air Transport Association|
|Ships Within||Ships within 1-5 days|
Items in stock will ship within 24 hours. Unless on back order, too large, or heavy, to ship via UPS, Fed-Ex, USPS. For more information on your order please contact us.